This week Mike and Bryan discuss the changes in journalism, what it means when you expect people to innovate, more on Schwarzenegger's ego, Jack White's ego, Miles Davis being as asshole, good people doing bad things, random pages on Reddit, soccer sucking, Apple buying Beats and how much the tech press sucks.
- Jack White calls the Black Keys a “watered-down version” of the White Stripes
- Reddit: Animals Without Necks
- Reddit: Shitty Food Porn
- Reddit: Soccer
- Reddit: Stannis The Mantis
- Reddit: Five Heads
- Reddit: Balm Men With No Ears
- Lego BDSM
- Forbes: Why Would Apple Want To Buy Beats?