This week Mike talks about seeing Mos Def in Oakland (he's not calling him Yasiin Bey), Trump's & (Bill) Clinton's devil horns on Time magazine, Apple Watch, new emoji in iOS 10.2, being able to self-critique, snobby Californians, and Uber's self-driving cars.
This week Mike talks about exploding Samsung phones, The New York Times buying The Wirecutter, the benefits of walking, Mike's new Apple Watch, and Microsoft's new, late-to-the-game products.
This week Mike talks about being in downtown NYC during 9/11, being called a rugrat, lazy husbands, reactions to the iPhone 7, Narcos Season 2, and how humans can rationalize literally anything.
This week Mike talks about the new De La Soul album, self-promotion and entrepreneurship, the Facebook Trends algorithm, No Man's Sky, manufactured outrage, and taking time to contemplate things before reacting. Rest in peace, Gene Wilder.
Mike and Bryan discuss Batman v Superman and end with some thoughts on the dirtbag Trump.
- Ren and Stimpy Show - Space Madness
- iPhone 7 Headphones and Connectors
- Tony Hawk Did Another 900 Two Days Ago
- Halt and Catch Fire, Season 3!
- Spotify: “Mom! Apple isn’t playing fairrrrr”
- Just My Luck
- Letting Go of a Balloon
- Chris Evans Leaves Top Gear
- Uncle convinces niece that convertible car is trying to eat her
- The Blackbird
- There’s Something Going On
- I’m Not a Fan of the Reboot
- Why We Remake Certain Movies Over and Over Again
- Über-Average Income
- Ways to Remove “Um” From Your Speech
This week Mike talks about the self-centeredness of humans, WWDC 2016, the importance of emotion in product design, Beard Bash 2016, the Stairway to Heaven lawsuit, influence & remixing, and unethical cultural legends.