This week Mike talks about seeing Mos Def in Oakland (he's not calling him Yasiin Bey), Trump's & (Bill) Clinton's devil horns on Time magazine, Apple Watch, new emoji in iOS 10.2, being able to self-critique, snobby Californians, and Uber's self-driving cars.
This week Mike talks about exploding Samsung phones, The New York Times buying The Wirecutter, the benefits of walking, Mike's new Apple Watch, and Microsoft's new, late-to-the-game products.
This week Mike talks about being in downtown NYC during 9/11, being called a rugrat, lazy husbands, reactions to the iPhone 7, Narcos Season 2, and how humans can rationalize literally anything.
This week Mike talks about the new De La Soul album, self-promotion and entrepreneurship, the Facebook Trends algorithm, No Man's Sky, manufactured outrage, and taking time to contemplate things before reacting. Rest in peace, Gene Wilder.
Mike and Bryan discuss Batman v Superman and end with some thoughts on the dirtbag Trump.
- Ren and Stimpy Show - Space Madness
- iPhone 7 Headphones and Connectors
- Tony Hawk Did Another 900 Two Days Ago
- Halt and Catch Fire, Season 3!
- Spotify: “Mom! Apple isn’t playing fairrrrr”
- Just My Luck
- Letting Go of a Balloon
- Chris Evans Leaves Top Gear
- Uncle convinces niece that convertible car is trying to eat her
- The Blackbird
- There’s Something Going On
- I’m Not a Fan of the Reboot
- Why We Remake Certain Movies Over and Over Again
- Über-Average Income
- Ways to Remove “Um” From Your Speech
This week Mike talks about the self-centeredness of humans, WWDC 2016, the importance of emotion in product design, Beard Bash 2016, the Stairway to Heaven lawsuit, influence & remixing, and unethical cultural legends.
This week Mike is joined by special guest Marqus Aycart. They chop it up on technology, defining the elusive hipster, growing up in NYC in the 80s & 90s, Rutgers Newark, design school, the far left consuming itself, being street smart, and favorite beers.